1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

UMDNJ-SOM class of 2012: Looking for a roommate...

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by krackersmc, May 16, 2008.

1. krackersmc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If anyone (female) is still looking for housing and a roommate, please PM me (ASAP). I have not decided on housing yet, but hope to secure it by end of this coming week (preferably walking distance to SOM). If you are interested, we can decide on a place together.

But, if you already have decided on a housing place, and are just looking to find a roommate, I may be interested in that also. :)Thanks!

By the way, how are others looking for a roommate?...what is the best, most efficient way to do so? (the list of roommates that came with the admissions packet was too limited).

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DOctorJay

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    see if you can send an email to the current first year class, some of them may be looking to get out of their current situations. i think it would be great to live with another student of a different year - that way you can escape the classroom when at home but still have some advice from someone a step ahead of you. the school should be able to help you send out this type of email.

J