UMDNJ-SOM class of 2012: Looking for a roommate...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krackersmc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone (female) is still looking for housing and a roommate, please PM me (ASAP). I have not decided on housing yet, but hope to secure it by end of this coming week (preferably walking distance to SOM). If you are interested, we can decide on a place together.

But, if you already have decided on a housing place, and are just looking to find a roommate, I may be interested in that also. :)Thanks!

By the way, how are others looking for a roommate?...what is the best, most efficient way to do so? (the list of roommates that came with the admissions packet was too limited).

Members don't see this ad.

see if you can send an email to the current first year class, some of them may be looking to get out of their current situations. i think it would be great to live with another student of a different year - that way you can escape the classroom when at home but still have some advice from someone a step ahead of you. the school should be able to help you send out this type of email.

J