UMDNJ waitlist - Do I still have a chance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjdry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had an interview in Oct and was wait-listed.
since then I have not heard anything from them yet... Do you guys think I will still have a chance to get in?

please help!!

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you are not rejected, I think you still have a chance.
It's a good idea to call and ask what rank you are on the waitlist.

waitlisted means you have a chance, BUT the truth is i would not get my hopes up if i were you. have you been accepted anywhere else?
and the next deposit is may 1st, so maybe a few spots will open up, ya never know!

Members don't see this ad :)
Umdnj was interviewing candidates yesterday, so that means that the class is not yet full. Don't loose hope.

Umdnj was interviewing candidates yesterday, so that means that the class is not yet full. Don't loose hope.

I thought the finished interviews in Feb...at least thats what the woman that worked in admissions told me.

are you sure the class is full?

The interviews conducted that day were for the students in the accelerated program that already have seats in the class :( so it is possible that the class is full.

i believe class is full
and interviews concluded at the end of jan

sorry

i remember an admissions committee member saying class of 2014 is full i believe with maybe 1 or 2 spots. However, don't quote me on this because i may be wrong.

I interviewed in Jan.. still no response :( anyone else?

I interviewed in jan as well and got waitlisted. Waitlist Letter says we could hear as "early as Mid-May, or as late as August" so no suprise we havent heard anything yet.

Yea I don't know I was just wait listed as well I thinkthey basically put the last interviewing class on the wait list .. When I spoke to Dr. C she was like basically there class was full after dec 1st.. Idk I'm hoping and praying .. Gmarra when did u interview ?

Yea I don't know I was just wait listed as well I thinkthey basically put the last interviewing class on the wait list .. When I spoke to Dr. C she was like basically there class was full after dec 1st.. Idk I'm hoping and praying .. Gmarra when did u interview ?

I was there on Jan 8th. Seems like an awesome school