UMDNJSOM Class of 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey ussd,

Haven't seen this crap for a while. Do you still have a thing for Tori spelling???

How did your 1st yr go at Temple???

Docperez,
How was the prematric???

Members don't see this ad.

First year was harder than I expected, primarily because I didn't give med school the respect it deserved. I do not plan on making the same mistake again.

Originally posted by ussdfiant
I didn't give med school the respect it deserved. I do not plan on making the same mistake again.

Smedly that is where prematric comes in, it allows you to see it is not a game so you enter the real deal more psych. prepared.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought 1st yr at umdnj was much easier than expected. First semester I studied alot and did really well. Second semester study about 1/2 as much and did even better. I'm sure 2nd yr is going to kick my a$$ though. I am already panicking about boards!!!!

Docperez,
I did the prematric thing...I started it but couldn't finish ...I had to work. The greatest thing I got out of it was the histo website. I am sure my classmates told you about it. I am not sure if you guys did the whole site, last yr they just went over info for 1st block, but if you go through that entire site...histo will be a breeze

oh yesssss

The histOoooo website !!

:cool: :clap: