1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UMiami

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by dittozip, Aug 12, 2006.

1. dittozip

dittozip Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    where do you all find info to answer the why miami question. there website gives no info about the ciriculum or the research opertunities. mybe i am in hte wrong place but all the website lists is what it takes to get in. nothing about the program. please someone prove me wrong!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dittozip

dittozip Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

anyone..... anyone.....

4. americanangel

americanangel Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

there is a small blurb about thier classes and how the miami campus differs from the boca campus. Other then that, most of the information I used to answer the question dealt with the Jackson Health Care System (I can't remember if thats the official name for all the hospitals, but whatever it was called on the webpage is what i used---ive been complete over there for a while, so I cant remember all the details) which they are a part of. There is some information about UM on the Who's Applying to FL School's Thread...Check that out too!