UMiami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where do you all find info to answer the why miami question. there website gives no info about the ciriculum or the research opertunities. mybe i am in hte wrong place but all the website lists is what it takes to get in. nothing about the program. please someone prove me wrong!

Members don't see this ad.

dittozip said:
where do you all find info to answer the why miami question. there website gives no info about the ciriculum or the research opertunities. mybe i am in hte wrong place but all the website lists is what it takes to get in. nothing about the program. please someone prove me wrong!

anyone..... anyone.....

there is a small blurb about thier classes and how the miami campus differs from the boca campus. Other then that, most of the information I used to answer the question dealt with the Jackson Health Care System (I can't remember if thats the official name for all the hospitals, but whatever it was called on the webpage is what i used---ive been complete over there for a while, so I cant remember all the details) which they are a part of. There is some information about UM on the Who's Applying to FL School's Thread...Check that out too!