Quantcast

Umich decision today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bet22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone check their status page today? I was deferred until March. Blah.. The admissions committee doesnt meet again until Mar 14. The wait is torture....

N

Niki21

Anyone check their status page today? I was deferred until March. Blah.. The admissions committee doesnt meet again until Mar 14. The wait is torture....

Yeah no kidding. I got deferred until March back in December....waiting sucks.

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
joining the club..."Highly desirable -- decision in March"

At least they could be honest..."Barely desirable -- We will get back to you after reviewing every other possible option. Go Blue!"

bbabul01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The small letter came in the mail today. This was after my status page changed 2 weeks ago to - "FILE CLOSED." Good luck to you guys!

mippetace

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got deferred to a December decision way back in November. Then, they apparently got behind on all their decisions, and so my file got moved down to the March deferrment meeting.

:(.

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got deferred to a December decision way back in November. Then, they apparently got behind on all their decisions, and so my file got moved down to the March deferrment meeting.

:(.

I wonder what the odds are of getting accepted at the March meeting. Anyone know how many ppl they've deferred along the way?

cdoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey -- quickie for all of you languishing on Mich's March decision list.

I sent a letter of intent after my interview (Jan) because I felt so strongly about the school. I'm stuck in "highly desirable" hell with the rest of you.

D'ya think it's overkill to send another letter in this three wk period reiterating that intent and the reasons behind it?

Thanks!

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey -- quickie for all of you languishing on Mich's March decision list.

I sent a letter of intent after my interview (Jan) because I felt so strongly about the school. I'm stuck in "highly desirable" hell with the rest of you.

D'ya think it's overkill to send another letter in this three wk period reiterating that intent and the reasons behind it?

Thanks!

I'd send it. Especially if you can send something new with it...do you have fall grades or any updates to send? It can't hurt and it might help.

I guess I'll be sending them a letter of interest.

Has anyone else noticed that this process completely sucks? ;)