1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UMich Merit Money

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MedApp2003, Oct 22, 2002.

1. MedApp2003

MedApp2003 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

anyone know when umich gives out merit scholarships?

anyone know if they let you know you are in the running/have a chance at one? or anything about them -- do they favor in-staters?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. smid

smid Member
    7+ Year Member

I am wondering the same thing. They give out 12 full rides completely based on merit (I think). Nothing came with my letter of acceptance. I have a feeling that they may not let us know anything until after all interviews are complete.

Maybe we should post this on the med students website on the off chance that one of them goes to UMich and has a scholarship...

I am out of state, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's for anyone. I loved UM!!!!

4. goldenbears18

goldenbears18 Member
    7+ Year Member

Although I don't know when the offers are made, Michigan does give full merit scholarships to out of staters. Someone from my school got one last year (but ultimately chose to go elsewhere).

5. gotgirth

gotgirth Greatest Icon in Wrestlng
    7+ Year Member

I know someone who got one last year...out of state, was not notified until around March or so.