UMICH status email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thejonqproject

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
got this one this morning at about 2:00 AM PST. unfortuntly, nothing has changed on my status page as it still says last updated 08/09.

think its a reject or an interview?

i also got the LOR request yesterday as well. i should just be patient, but you know how it goes haha.

"Greetings from The University of Michigan Medical School. Please review your
University of Michigan web site https://www.umms.med.umich.edu/admappstatus/, as
your status has recently been updated. "

Members don't see this ad.

I believe its automated, so it'll send you that when things happen. Mine did it too, and so far so good! Good luck!

got this one this morning at about 2:00 AM PST. unfortuntly, nothing has changed on my status page as it still says last updated 08/09.

think its a reject or an interview?

i also got the LOR request yesterday as well. i should just be patient, but you know how it goes haha.

"Greetings from The University of Michigan Medical School. Please review your
University of Michigan web site https://www.umms.med.umich.edu/admappstatus/, as
your status has recently been updated. "

I believe I got an extra email about a status change after being asked for LORs as well. The change in status is actually the LOR request. Don't sweat it! :)

I believe I got an extra email about a status change after being asked for LORs as well. The change in status is actually the LOR request. Don't sweat it! :)

I've had this for the last two weeks or so. I think if you don't get an auto-interview, are selected to turn in LORs, and aren't rejected, you'll pretty much have this until you're either on hold or granted an interview.

Welcome to the Admissions Website for the University of Michigan Medical School. Your last login was 08-10-2007 11:00 am (ET).

Your application Status as of 07/25/2007

Evaluation(s)/Recommendation(s) - Complete
Your file is under review. Reviews may take up to several months and could include some "on hold" time while we compare files of groups of applicants. You can view the checkboxes on this screen to see which of your materials we have received (allow 3 weeks for delivery and recording of materials you have sent). If you took the August MCAT, reviews are likely to begin in November and December.