Umich status page updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coco11

will settle for roses
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For awhile it seemed like michigan was updating the status page daily, but now when i open it the date has been stuck at last updated on 10/24. I know it isn't a great idea to call their admissions office - does anyone here have inside info? They also haven't updated the counter with interviews offered on their front page for awhile.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd love to hear something from Michigan as well. I've been stuck at "completed" since 10/05 (after I was stuck at LORs requested for 2 months!). It says August MCATers will be reviewed starting in November so does that mean my file will be reviewed before then, even though it doesn't indicate under review?

I've been down as complete since 09/07 and still nothing. I was trying to let UMich be my "i'm not gonna be a psycho and keep calling" test school, but I'm getting really anxious.

EDIT: Just called and was assured that any changes to my file WILL quickly be reflected on my status page. She seemed a bit upset about dealing with a "status check" call, so at least so didn't take any info like my amcas number. She said that with their current volume of open apps (roughly 4400), my wait since Sept. 7th is not that uncommon. And at least I don't have a rejection yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat, complete since 9/7. All is quiet on the michigan front, at least most of us are forced to develop patience right?

Complete since July....I think it's a rejection. :(

I'd love to hear something from Michigan as well. I've been stuck at "completed" since 10/05 (after I was stuck at LORs requested for 2 months!). It says August MCATers will be reviewed starting in November so does that mean my file will be reviewed before then, even though it doesn't indicate under review?

Same problem. I was officially complete 10/03, but had all my stuff in way before then...Finally called and they changed it to complete the next day. Nothing has changed since.