UMich vs. Cornell vs. Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UMich vs. Cornell vs. Northwestern

• Michigan

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Cornell

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters

dimebag darrell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you all think? Sorry if these polls are annoying! I think it's interesting to get lots of different perspectives.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Well, you are right, this is a pretty annoying poll. At least it annoys me. These schools are all good - is one school better for everyone? No, it depends on who you are. SO WHO ARE YOU? YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME WHO YOU ARE?

Well, you are right, this is a pretty annoying poll. At least it annoys me. These schools are all good - is one school better for everyone? No, it depends on who you are. SO WHO ARE YOU? YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME WHO YOU ARE?

Agreed. I think the key for these vs. threads is for the posters to talk about what's important to them for a school, what direction they're thinking of heading, and what was motivated them to initially apply to said schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Northwestern or Cornell.

Relax. Obviously what you say is true; that's not the point of the poll - it's to have people raise different points about the schools that I (or whoever is interested) may not have considered. Thanks for reading.