J

jot

can anyone access the supplemental application? the server seems to be down for me - i imagine its the same for others?

is this the only essay on the app?:

B. NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES. List up to six of your most valued recent non-academic activities (such as research, clinical experiences, community service, employment). Include information about hours per week and duration of involvement for each.
Select one experience from your list in part B and describe in a brief essay how it impacted on your decision to go into medicine. Do not exceed 400 words

thank you.
-jot

DrBravesgirl

Surgeon for a year
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
chicago
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
yup, that's it. i know you're mstp, so i don't know if there's anything extra for that, but that's the only question on the main app.

About the Ads

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2002
Texas
-
Status (Visible)
Hey Jot,

WHen are you gonna add new enteries into your website. I find my self looking at it even though I have no idea who you are. Put some pics in of some indian girls aite.

J

jot

WHen are you gonna add new enteries into your website. I find my self looking at it even though I have no idea who you are. Put some pics in of some indian girls aite.

hah - i know the last one was weak - no pics -- i'll get some good ones up - just haven't had time to optimize them. if you get bored enough to dig deep enough into the directories you'll find some *interesting* pics.

Hey Jot. This is working for me.

https://soleus.msis.med.umich.edu/appstatus/

maybe the extra stuff at the end is messing you up?

huh - worked when i tried logging in with a virtual private network/new ip address - maybe they've banned me:laugh:
thats pretty non-intuitive ... but at least it works.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads