umichigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jot

can anyone access the supplemental application? the server seems to be down for me - i imagine its the same for others?

is this the only essay on the app?:

B. NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES. List up to six of your most valued recent non-academic activities (such as research, clinical experiences, community service, employment). Include information about hours per week and duration of involvement for each.
Select one experience from your list in part B and describe in a brief essay how it impacted on your decision to go into medicine. Do not exceed 400 words

thank you.
-jot

Members don't see this ad.

yup, that's it. i know you're mstp, so i don't know if there's anything extra for that, but that's the only question on the main app.

Yes. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Jot,

WHen are you gonna add new enteries into your website. I find my self looking at it even though I have no idea who you are. Put some pics in of some indian girls aite.

WHen are you gonna add new enteries into your website. I find my self looking at it even though I have no idea who you are. Put some pics in of some indian girls aite.

hah - i know the last one was weak - no pics -- i'll get some good ones up - just haven't had time to optimize them. if you get bored enough to dig deep enough into the directories you'll find some *interesting* pics.

Hey Jot. This is working for me.

https://soleus.msis.med.umich.edu/appstatus/

maybe the extra stuff at the end is messing you up?

huh - worked when i tried logging in with a virtual private network/new ip address - maybe they've banned me:laugh:
thats pretty non-intuitive ... but at least it works.