UMinn interview req's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgwtfbbq?

yes, really, I'm a girl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when UMinn stops giving out interview req's? I'm an out of stater who just recently finished their secondary, and its starting to feel a little late in the game. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

U of MN is supposedly slow. The last two years in a row I've had friends interview in March. One was accepted (maybe waitlisted first?) and one wasn't.

my brother turned in his secondary on the last day (this was 4 years ago), interviewed on one of the last days in April, got in straight off the bat and was offered in-state tuition. there's still MONTHS to go before you hear from them probably. kick back and enjoy.
-mota

omgwtfbbq? said:
Does anyone know when UMinn stops giving out interview req's? I'm an out of stater who just recently finished their secondary, and its starting to feel a little late in the game. Thanks!

I'm an in-state resident and it took about a month from the date of my completion to be offered an interview. Like others have said, MN takes a while so hang in there!