SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Umm..AACOMAS, wat happend to my PS????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by emopremed, Jun 16, 2008.

1. emopremed

Jun 16, 2008
    hi everyone, so i have a question. i submitted my aacomas today, then when i looked at the application again online, they lumped my paragraphs 2,3 and 4 together into 1 paragraph!!!!! what happend? before submitting, i re-read and checked over the "this is how schools will see your personal statement" box over and over again before submitting, also, in the pdf application summary, its correctly formatted, but after i submitted and checked my application again, the paragraphs were merged into one...anyone else have this problem??any suggestions??they are closed now, so i cant call, but i gotta tell ya, after finishing my app a week ago, and spending the extra week to make sure everything is okay with my app, this happens...its really frustrating and im already stressed from other things as it is, thanks in advanced yall.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. iowagirl

iowagirl 2+ Year Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Dont worry, I had the same problem. What I did was to do the whole application in one sitting and it was ok afterwards.

Good Luck :)