Umn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mina_dds

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many students have been accepted to UMN so far? I found these names from other treads, is there anybody else? I was wondering how many seats are still available.

mina_dds
U of M
g3k
H1M0098
composongs

Good luck to all the SDNers

Members don't see this ad.

Hi mina_dds..
congratulations !!
I just got my toefl results yesterday so is it ok to send the application now!! i kw the deadline is on 1 feb..but still..i m not sure they will consider it or not! i tried to call janet but i think she is busy with the interviews!
so plz let me know if u hv some information.
Thank you
naz

How many students have been accepted to UMN so far? I found these names from other treads, is there anybody else? I was wondering how many seats are still available.

mina_dds
U of M
g3k
H1M0098
composongs

Good luck to all the SDNers

i read somewhere that 7 have been filled out already and they have another 4 left.

Members don't see this ad :)
how many seats in UMN this year...?

Hi everyone,
could u plz guide abt the quetion i posted earlier!! is there any chance of getting an interview call from UMN, i hv sent an application packet today n my stats r- part 1 -91, ece-3.53, toefl-87 n i hv 6 months of work experience in my country n 6 months of DA in U.S.
Thank you!

thanks tina...

Hi everyone,
could u plz guide abt the quetion i posted earlier!! is there any chance of getting an interview call from UMN, i hv sent an application packet today n my stats r- part 1 -91, ece-3.53, toefl-87 n i hv 6 months of work experience in my country n 6 months of DA in U.S.
Thank you!
As long as your application reaches before the deadline, there is always a chance.....best of luck

As long as your application reaches before the deadline, there is always a chance.....best of luck

hey eyeforstars,
thnk you very much for replying. how abt u..u r already in school or in application process?
once again thanx.

naz
I saw ur scores.congratulations u have a very good score.but I just wanted to ask,isnt 87 on IBT a very low score.as I know most of the schools need 100 or more

naz
I saw ur scores.congratulations u have a very good score.but I just wanted to ask,isnt 87 on IBT a very low score.as I know most of the schools need 100 or more

yes its a VERY low score infact! i m going to take it again for sure!
minimum requirement for UMN is 80 ibt n even for UCLA its 87, but there r very few schools who needs below 100!!!! :mad: i dint hv time to study for toefl after my part1 whc i gv in dec last week..so this time i ll take some time b4 taking a next date!!

naz

Hi BDS-DDS, looks like ur from india!! good to see u here..so wht u upto? still in application process or already in school???