Unable to register for Chad's review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txlonghorn2314

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My final exam for Orgo II is in 3 days. There are still a couple of concepts that I'm having some trouble truly understanding, and from all the amazing reviews I have read on Chad's videos, I figured that might help clarify things. I was wanting to register for his free videos at chadsreview.org, but when I put in my email it said that you can only use the domain from asu.edu.

So are Arizona State students the only people allowed to watch his videos now, or is there another way I could go about registering?

Members don't see this ad.

Am I supposed to know who "chad" is?

Members don't see this ad :)
I registered at the course saver site on this website: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1247592/

You will need to scroll down to where it says, "Chad and Alan's MCAT Videos."

The course saver site is the one where you have to pay the subscription (which is what I will do at the end of the fall but not now). I've read in many threads about www.chadsreview.org and I went there and it said I have to have an Arizona State ID. Never heard anything about that, and would love to know if I could get around that (my exam is tomorrow).

Last edited:
The course saver site is the one where you have to pay the subscription (which is what I will do at the end of the fall but not now). I've read in many threads about www.chadsreview.org and I went there and it said I have to have an Arizona State ID. Never heard anything about that, and would love to know if I could get around that (my exam is tomorrow).

It says right on the page you linked:
ChadsReview.org is not sponsored by nor affiliated with ASU but provided at no charge to students of ASU.

So you are asking us to help you pirate it...which I'm sure many of us could help you with, but not in public violation of the TOS of this forum :naughty:

I go to ASU and we all LOVE chad, man is a genius. Privilege to see his reviews in person. It used to be free to everyone but just last year he made a change to make it so only ASU students could watch the videos on chadsreview. Too many people on server apparently. I only know of course saver but you have to pay.