unattached straight men

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just go to a med school that's really close to a large undergrad college/university campus...imagine how many girls/guys u'll impress with the "i'm in med school" line:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

you know you've been reading this forum too much when you read this thread title as "unmatched straight men"

god I feel dirty...

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is not the most important critieria in deciding on a med school, but anyone have any facts on which schools have the most unattached straight guys. I'm afraid to ask at the revisit days. Also include the other grad school programs at med schools.

Wrong. :cool:

Even better though, I know someone who had much more success saying they were a gameshow host on a new GSN show. All women bought it because nobody watches GSN to check.

That's just brilliant... honestly. You have to do some homework to pull that one off haha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even better though, I know someone who had much more success saying they were a gameshow host on a new GSN show. All women bought it because nobody watches GSN to check.

yeah, but if they got away with that then they were probably attractive to begin with (exception: family feud hosts).

yeah, but if they got away with that then they were probably attractive to begin with (exception: family feud hosts).

True, but it's also inversely proportional to ones personal standards. So we end up with a formula of the form:

i = ka/s

where:
i = a numerical representation of the chance of intercourse
a = the attractiveness of a person (on a 0 to 10 scale)
s = the standards of the person (on a 0 to 10 scale) and
k = a scaling constant which depends on the physical and chemical make up of the entities in question

the interesting thing here is that, by applying L`Hopitals Rule :

lim (s -> 0) i(a=0) = 0/0 = k

So, anyone has a finite chance and this chance has more to do with the physical and chemical properties of the pool of potential partners, than any quality of the sex-deprived party...

That's great, haha.
I think you should automatically get into medical school just for that :)

So, are you going to med school to become a doctor or to find a husband....?
For some reason this question got lost in the shuffle of other, less important interview questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking to a friend about her M1 class, she told about me about a guy who goes around saying "wanna make out?" when he's drunk. The funny thing is he's already made out with 18-20 girls in the class.

Wow, he's the coolest guy in my junior high class.

I know this is not the most important critieria in deciding on a med school, but anyone have any facts on which schools have the most unattached straight guys. I'm afraid to ask at the revisit days. Also include the other grad school programs at med schools.

I think the more important question here is which medical schools have the most unattached straight females who want to have some no-strings-attached fun with their fellow male medical students :laugh:

I think the more important question here is which medical schools have the most unattached straight females who want to have some no-strings-attached fun with their fellow male medical students :laugh:

Bump for this!!!!!! Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys. But dating another a girl of my type would be rather insane. I think I'd like to talk other things than the nephrons of each other's kidneys over dinner. No thanks.

I think the undergraduate/graduate joint campuses with the medical schools are key to us that are unattached. Not necessarily our incoming classmates. Just my preference maybe.

Unfortunately we lady-doctor-types don't have so many options except to date other future doctors.

The "I'm a med student" line shows inversely proprotionate efficacy to the amount of estrogen you have.

Hands down the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS). But then you will be committing to a career in the military, on the upside this will also expose you to a lot of unattached straight men.

I don't know about you guys. But dating another a girl of my type would be rather insane. I think I'd like to talk other things than the nephrons of each other's kidneys over dinner. No thanks.

I think the undergraduate/graduate joint campuses with the medical schools are key to us that are unattached. Not necessarily our incoming classmates. Just my preference maybe.

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking. Not only would I probably not want to date a girl in my med school class (because it seems that everyone gets to know everyone too well), but whats wrong with someone a year or two younger than you. Not only would an undergrad girl probably be less stressed out, but it would probably be easier to find time to spend together with only one insane schedule between the two of you.

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking. Not only would I probably not want to date a girl in my med school class (because it seems that everyone gets to know everyone too well), but whats wrong with someone a year or two younger than you. Not only would an undergrad girl probably be less stressed out, but it would probably be easier to find time to spend together with only one insane schedule between the two of you.

:thumbup: