unbalanced mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BionicMan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
with no other data except that i'm an engineering major from texas, how does this mcat distribution sound?

Ps 13 / Vr 9 / Bs 13 / Wr P

13s are nice, but 9 is kinda low for even Texas MD schools. will they think i'm just some illiterate engineer?

Members don't see this ad.

with no other data except that i'm an engineering major from texas, how does this mcat distribution sound?

13s are nice, but 9 is kinda low for even Texas MD schools. will they think i'm just some illiterate engineer?

That's perfectly fine. Mine was way more unbalanced and I was just accepted to OHSU. PS 12 VR 6 and BS 12. Although I had a lot more stuff like pubs and volunteer stuff that probably compensated for my MCAT. Some schools just score the total MCAT like OHSU so I think I was just scored for a 30. In your case, a 35 is a really good score and you should have no problems with respect to your MCAT.

That's perfectly fine. Mine was way more unbalanced and I was just accepted to OHSU. PS 12 VR 6 and BS 12. Although I had a lot more stuff like pubs and volunteer stuff that probably compensated for my MCAT. Some schools just score the total MCAT like OHSU so I think I was just scored for a 30. In your case, a 35 is a really good score and you should have no problems with respect to your MCAT.
okie..thanks you very much..:love:

Members don't see this ad :)

You'll be fine. They won't think you're illiterate unless your forget to proofread your Primary Statement and essays.

thanks guys. you've helped to put my mind at ease about it