UNBELIEVABLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fozzy40

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a letter from the AAMC that says that we can access our MCAT score online for $15. Honestly, I find this an extreme insult to all those who took this past April MCAT. In my opinion, the AUDACITY of the AAMC to make money off of our anxiety is deplorable! For the money that we pay to take the MCAT they should just drop the fee!!!! I mean, we go through so much and now they want to make even more money off of us?!?!? Unbelievable...

Fred

Members don't see this ad.

I understand your frustration...but I think the reason why they have made this available is because there were tons of complaints that those students taking the LSAT had that option...and I think they pay either 10 or 15 dollars. So, I don't think it is only a money thing to them (although I am sure that they will be making tons of it)...but, it is probably at the request of pre-meds. Kinda sucks...but it's the whole supply-demand thing :D

I see your point but when you think about it they are only saving us about 2 weeks of waiting. I mean we've waited this long what is 2 more weeks. I dont know about pre-law candidates who have taken the LSAT but I dont see the advantage, other than peace of mind (that I think they owe us anyways), that this service gives pre-meds. Just another frustrated (and broke...haha) pre-med;)

Fred