Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UNC-Chapel Hill

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by charleb32, Nov 27, 2001.

1. charleb32

charleb32 Member

Has anybody heard anything concrete from them. I haven't seen anyone add them to the accept, reject or waitlist.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I've gotten the letter saying "we heavily screen out of state applicants," and nothing else.

4. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

I was going to apply there, but UNC's incoming class is usually composed of only 20 out of staters, so they definitely heavily screen out of state applicants. Then again, so do most state schools.

5. RainaNoelle

RainaNoelle Member

No news for me from them yet either, although I keep checking my mailbox anxiously. I'm an out-of-stater too, btw. I figure no news is good news at this point, since they say if you get a secondary app and you're out-of-state then you are guaranteed an interview. :)

I'd rather have heard nothing than get an auto-reject. ;)

Good luck everybody!!

Raina

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I'm out of state applying for MD/PhD. I got a letter from them stating that they needed my SSN and AMCAS ID, but thats it so far.

7. Keith

Keith Senior Member

I'm from out of state and nothing but the "we guarantee an interview if we send you a secondary" letter.

8. half_full

half_full Junior Member

I am out of state and received a secondary about a week and a half ago. They guaranteed an interview and will notify me in like two weeks.