UNC-Greensboro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kr862313

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about the clinical program at UNC-Greensboro? I remember someone mentioning awhile ago that they heard that the grad students aren't happy there...but I can't find which thread it was in. I just received an invite today for an interview this upcoming Monday. It's very short notice but I'm willing to book a flight and give it a shot. Just wondering if any current grad students or people who interviewed there already had any feedback. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a Ph.D. student at UNC Greensboro (clinical psych) and can attest that I am very happy here, as are my fellow students. We have very supportive faculty, a great balance between clinical work and research, and we have a lot of fun together as a group. Also, our intern applicants just found out that everyone got their FIRST CHOICE (this is at places such as Harvard and Emory)....except for one person who got their second choice...not too shabby :)