UNC - I am finally in ..... I am going to be a doctor!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Fellow SDNers

Got the wonderful call this morning from UNC adcom person who interviewed me ..... I was so happy and was saying Thank you over and over again and he laughs and says, "I thought you will like it." and i was like yeahhhhhhhh

Hang in there people......if I can do it...you can do it too ........

Thank you all who have been so helpful in the whole process with support and advice ..........

All the best wishes to you all ......... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey awesome!! Congratulations!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Man that's gotta feel good.

congratulations! :) :)

That's awesome...now you have the rest of this time to enjoy and not worry about waitlists, etc etc. Your future is set. Congrats.

Congrats to a much deserved acceptance. :clap: Hopefully, I will be following your steps this time next year (in my state school) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! what are you stats if i may ask?

Good for you! I'd make my own thread too, if I got in somewhere. You deserve it! Congratulations!

eminemunc said:

You can check out his profile - he has it linked.

CONGRATULATIONS "CanIMakeIt" - that's awesome!

Congratulations! :clap:

I am hoping and praying that I will get in too.

CanIMakeIt said:
Fellow SDNers

Got the wonderful call this morning from UNC adcom person who interviewed me ..... I was so happy and was saying Thank you over and over again and he laughs and says, "I thought you will like it." and i was like yeahhhhhhhh

Hang in there people......if I can do it...you can do it too ........

Thank you all who have been so helpful in the whole process with support and advice ..........

All the best wishes to you all ......... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Congrats!

If you're in town then I'll buy you a beer at the Halloween festival on Jones Franklin Street. :D

Fermata said:
Congrats!

If you're in town then I'll buy you a beer at the Halloween festival on Jones Franklin Street. :D
Heh, never knew that Franklin Street is really Jones Franklin Street.

Arsenic810 said:
Awww.... awesome. Congrats bro, I know how good it feels to get into a school in your home state. Now you can relax, congrats again!

Thanks Alex.....I wish I met you when I was in Miami ..... thanks for all your help during the process...i really liked what you guys were doing down there it was my second choice so far after UNC/ECU combo.

Good luck my friend

:thumbup:

May God's blessings be with you always.

CanIMakeIt said:
Can anyone tell me how to do multiple replies....I don't want to occupy server answering each congratulations everyone is sending my way...... and it would be so rude not to reply back...... help please

You could reply by PM :)

And congrats again. I loved UNC for undergrad, but it wasn't the school for me for med school. I hope you love it! I have several friends there and they all seem to enjoy it. :D

CanIMakeIt said:
thanks y'all .... it was a huge load off my mind.....and i61164 hope to see you there bright and early in Aug 2005 :) good luck with the process ...... :luck:

I hope so too and I look forward to meeting you.

Ok I have found a long way to do it so here you go :D I hope I did it right

Shades McCool said:
Congrats on being a future Tarheel Doc!!

Thanks Shades......I got secondary for UAB yesterday..... great school......best wishes to you too as well at UAB

Cat's Meow said:
May God's blessings be with you always.

Thank you .... for saying such a nice thing......you too

GuamGuy said:
Congrats!

Thanks ....

UCLAstudent said:
Congratulations!!

Thanks UCLA ..... you too man......I don't see your link anymore ...what happpened ....

evajaclynn said:
You can check out his profile - he has it linked.

CONGRATULATIONS "CanIMakeIt" - that's awesome!

Thanks Evajaclynn ..... I not checking my emails every few seconds anymore... thats a relief...... good luck to you too

marr said:

Thanks marr

Khenon said:
Good for you! I'd make my own thread too, if I got in somewhere. You deserve it! Congratulations!

Thanks Khenon....... good luck and best wishes......let us know of your good news soon :thumbup:

eminemunc said:

Thanks eminemunc.....the stats are in the link as evajaclynn mentioned..... good luck

Sweet Tea said:
CONGRATS!!!!!

rah-rah, carolina-lina!!!!

Thanks Sweet Tea....I was hoping to meet you in person when I came to ECU ... may be some other time .... I hope the exams are coming along well ...

ASDIC said:
Congrats!

Thanks ASDIC .....

Sweet Tea said:
You could reply by PM :)

And congrats again. I loved UNC for undergrad, but it wasn't the school for me for med school. I hope you love it! I have several friends there and they all seem to enjoy it. :D

Hi Sweet Tea ..... I know but that would be same as posting each individual one .... So I hope this one works out ..... Yeah I know what you mean .... I got the same vibes from Duke when I went there..... I think I will be happy at either place UNC or ECU both are good schools and were my top choice....

:thumbup:
Congrats there buddy. If anyone deserved it, it is you.