UNC Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SarahGM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one yet? When did you turn in your secondaries?

I hand delivered mine on Thurs, but no word yet. My friend, who is a current student there, said she heard about an interview (via phone) within a week of turning in her secondary.

Sar

Members don't see this ad.

It took them a week and a half from the date they received my secondary (early September) to get back to me about an interview. Be patient; it's only been 3 work days since they got your application!

took about 7 or 8 calendar days from when i dropped mine off.

Members don't see this ad :)
So if its been two weeks since I turned in my secondary, should I check with them? They said to wait a month before worrying, though.

Originally posted by twinklz
So if its been two weeks since I turned in my secondary, should I check with them? They said to wait a month before worrying, though.

it took them around 2.5 weeks or so to get back to me... but I wouldnt worry about it unless it nears a month or so... in which case, call them and ask politely!! (very politely)

How is you UNC's secondary? Is it a long one? I know you only receive if you get an invite to an interview (which is probably a long way off for me since I'm a Florida res). Just give me the heads up