Program-Specific Info / Q's Unc ot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kidamnesiac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, we're waiting and I'm getting restless, and I haven't heard much chatter about UNC's program on here. During the info session, I heard that they were expecting over 2x as many applicants (near 400) this year. I know that they're competitive, but this year seems especially daunting. The app is in so it's all out of my hands now, but has anyone heard any more tidbits about UNC's applicant pool this year? Any repeat applicants?

Also, if you're applying to multiple programs and just threw UNC in as an alternative, please make a quick decision, because it's my only app this year. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just threw UNC last week to add another option. So far I have received a thank you email and notice that it will be reviewed soon. Campus looks beautiful and I do not know why I didn't consider it in the first place (back in Nov.)

The campus is beautiful. The staff is also top notch and the program itself is unique. I love their approach to the field. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome to hear, it has become an unexpected top program for me.