1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UNC question for Waiting

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Blue Tooth, Oct 8, 2001.

1. Blue Tooth

Blue Tooth Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Since you already go to school there, I figured you'd be able to help me out. I finally got a message today to call them so I can confirm my interview for next weekend. My question is about transpo and places to stay. I think there's a shuttle that goes from the campus the RDU right? Is it that pricy? Also, where's a good place to stay near campus so I can walk around and not need a car (and so I can go out Sat. night and check out Franklin St)? Thanks for your help

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lalo5

lalo5 Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, congratulations,
    i was wondering if you could tell me when exactly did you submit your aadsas?
    i have also applied to UNC, And i think that they received it sometime around the beginning of Oct.
    Thanks and good luck, i'm sure you'll enjoy Chapel-Hill. I went there on my first attempt. Beautiful climate, and campus, lots of historical buildings.

4. Blue Tooth

Blue Tooth Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

My AADSAS was submitted at the end of July and sent to the schools about a month later. I don't know if you read any of my earlier posts but they misfiled my DAT score for 3 months and didn't actually put it in my file until September 18 or 19. So to answer your question, I'm not sure since my situation was a bit odd.