UNC question for Waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blue Tooth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since you already go to school there, I figured you'd be able to help me out. I finally got a message today to call them so I can confirm my interview for next weekend. My question is about transpo and places to stay. I think there's a shuttle that goes from the campus the RDU right? Is it that pricy? Also, where's a good place to stay near campus so I can walk around and not need a car (and so I can go out Sat. night and check out Franklin St)? Thanks for your help

Members don't see this ad.

hey, congratulations,
i was wondering if you could tell me when exactly did you submit your aadsas?
i have also applied to UNC, And i think that they received it sometime around the beginning of Oct.
Thanks and good luck, i'm sure you'll enjoy Chapel-Hill. I went there on my first attempt. Beautiful climate, and campus, lots of historical buildings.

My AADSAS was submitted at the end of July and sent to the schools about a month later. I don't know if you read any of my earlier posts but they misfiled my DAT score for 3 months and didn't actually put it in my file until September 18 or 19. So to answer your question, I'm not sure since my situation was a bit odd.