UNC School of Medicine Waitlist Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Were you waitlisted?

• IS- I was waitlisted

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • OOS- I was waitlisted

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you still really wanting to go to UNC, there may be a spot open as of today. I declined an offer to get off the waiting list. I hope it goes to someone else who really wants it. Good luck.

For those of you still really wanting to go to UNC, there may be a spot open as of today. I declined an offer to get off the waiting list. I hope it goes to someone else who really wants it. Good luck.

I don't want to crush or inflate my hopes but I'm curious to know since one of the rumors is they replace candidates with very similar ones...

Are you male/female, NC, demographic, stats? Basically anything you're willing to impart without feeling your privacy is exposed :)! I feel terrible being this nosy but I'm also still hanging on for a chance to get off this waitlist! Otherwise its back to the AMCAS site for 2011.

P.S. Thanks (possibly) for the chance! I hope your other school is perfect for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.