UNC School of Pharmacy- Fall 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunwarrior86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this may be a little early to ask, but does any one know when UNC School of Pharmacy sends out emails when they have recieved all of the info required for your application? Mine was sent out from PharmCAS on 8/20. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

sent mine on 8/14 and i still havent received anything...i know they cashed my check though! ;-) they usually dont even offer interviews until like december - january.

It will be another week or two. I only know this b/c i had an issue w/ the post office not marking my supplemental packet as delivered and actually spoke w/ one of the admission staff about this issue. She said it would be about mid-Sept before they start sending out "received" messages...

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. Good luck to you who are applying!

I got confirmation today.

I just got my confirmation via email yesterday. I sent in my supp application around Aug 9.

Same here. Got confirmation yesterday. Good luck to everyone who applied! They said interview invitiations would be sent later this year until Feburary of next. Good luck to all!