UNC Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi

Any received any word from UNC regarding secondary..... I have only received snail mail saying they have received my app from AMCAS and will get back with me shortly.........

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

fyi, unless you're an EDP applicant, UNC is notorious for being painfully slow in sending out secondaries. they do screen heavily for secondaries, and if you get a secondary then you will have an interview, but they are painfully slow in deciding if they're going to send you that all-impotant secondary.

happy waiting!

Thanks Sweet Tea......

Yes I know UNC is really really slow..... I was just wondering if anyone had actually gotten one......

Sweet Tea said:
fyi, unless you're an EDP applicant, UNC is notorious for being painfully slow in sending out secondaries. they do screen heavily for secondaries, and if you get a secondary then you will have an interview, but they are painfully slow in deciding if they're going to send you that all-impotant secondary.

happy waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
Because I've decided to say "Why not?", I added UNC to my long-ago-processed AMCAS app.

*crosses fingers for UNC secondary/interview*

Wooooo!!!

yeah i still haven't received the snail mail saying they have my AMCAS...ho hum..guess i'm just going to hurry up and wait...

~L :p

Just got the snail-mail saying UNC got my AMCAS.
As an out-of-stater, it was uncomfortable opening the envelope, but I live to wait another day.
Anybody heard anything more from them?