1halfMVsquared

5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

Do undergraduate grades matter after an acceptance? I'm perfectly happy with getting B's/C's to finally get to enjoy my senior year. But can they remove my acceptance because of this?

Thanks guys!

Lunasly

5+ Year Member
May 17, 2010
Canada
Status
I am not sure what they will think about getting B's, but I have heard of some students who were no longer eligible to attend med school because of a downward trend in their grades.

Just play it safe and keep your grades fairly consistent. Then again I am just a freshman so my advice is nowhere as good as someone else.

Hope I helped, though. :)

Astarael

7+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2010
Status
Medical Student
A school may, at its discretion, rescind an offer of acceptance for inadequate academic performance (among other things). What that means is open to interpretation by the school. If you are planning on getting a couple As/Bs and a C, you should be fine. All C's might be different. I think it depends too much on the individual school to really say with any certainty. There was another thread about this yesterday that might be worth looking up, as some of the more experienced SDN users weighed in on the issue.