Program-Specific Info / Q's UNE OT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cadotstudent

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I just received an interview from UNE, but the interview is not until February. On the website, it says that November/December were interviews for priority applicants and January-March are are interviews for those who submitted applications after December. Does anyone know how many student are accepted for the UNE MOT program? And are seats typically still available by February or are interviews just for the waitlist? I also would appreciate any input from those who have already had their interviews :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I already had my interview for UNE back in November and I got waitlisted unfortunately. I am not sure how many students typically interview but I do know that I was the second wave of interviewed students. I think they accept anywhere from 50-60 students. Two girls that I met at the interview day were also waitlisted. Hopefully there are still spots open and that students who got accepted drop their position for another school! :)

I think I heard that as well, 50-60 students! I interviewed in November and was accepted first week of January but declined

Hi, I already had my interview for UNE back in November and I got waitlisted unfortunately. I am not sure how many students typically interview but I do know that I was the second wave of interviewed students. I think they accept anywhere from 50-60 students. Two girls that I met at the interview day were also waitlisted. Hopefully there are still spots open and that students who got accepted drop their position for another school! :)
Hi I have an interview for UNE coming up really quick. I was wondering what what the interview process was like?