Unecom '07 Looking For Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericm

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently SIGNED a lease for a 2 person apartment less than 10 minutes away from school and AM LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE. The rent is $675/ month and that would be split 2 ways (isnt maine great??). Its a really nice place and I would be to tell you more about it if you are interested.

This is the original ad for the place

http://www.une.edu/studentlife/housing/bidd/20.html

Members don't see this ad.

It is my understanding that you are new to SDN, therefore in case you don't know what a PM is and how to check it, i will respond here as well.

I was interested in the exact same residence. Give me the particulars and we can discuss the option further

Thanks
JJ

Hey,
Thanks, I don't know a PM is. As youve realized, Im new to forums.

As for the apartment, I think its a pretty nice place. The house has six apartments in it, and the landlord only rents to UNECOM med students so it is VERY quiet in there. The apartment is on the third floor. There are 2 bedrooms that are about equally sized, that are fully furnished with relatively new mattresses. IN addition there is a large bathroom. The kitchen/dining/living room is a wide open area with high ceilings, and there is a fridge, oven, microwave, and dishwasher already installed. Also in that area is a loft that could potentially be a place that a guest could sleep and there is a balcony off of the living room ideal for BBQing or just to look at the view. Off to the side, there is a study room with a computer desk that is already there.

Also, there would be a parking spot available for each of us(i have a car) and there are laundry machines in the building.

The only other thing which I think is really good is that we can move in early July and get set up before we start school. It sounds like you havent been up to look at housing, but I was up there for a day and I got to see alot of places on the website and i really think its one of the best (and it also helps that it isnt a seasonal rental).

As far as information about me, I am a 21yr old male from Massachusetts who is about to graduate Brandeis University. If you are still interested, you can reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest