UNE2009LMD

DocSmiles
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2004
Maine Bound!
Status
What are the apartments in Biddeford like for those that visited or those students currently living there..130-144 Main Street especially? I'm looking at this area and want a candid opinion. I haven't visited yet but will fly out soon! :) Go Pats!!!!!

jonb12997

I'm a doctor!!
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2003
Wherever I go, that's where the party's at!
Status
Attending Physician
if you're coming out to visit you might try www.journaltribune.com that's where I found my apartment, but you have to be careful b/c there are some places here in biddeford that aren't the best. It's worth a look though...

jmarra03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2003
Providence RI/Lakeville MA
Visit site
Status
Hi I live at 140 Main St and can answer andy questions you have about being in this building. I really liked the feel of my apt ( it's a woolworths building that was converted. There have been some problems getting the maintenence man in here for some things promptly but it is an old building so some things do go wrong. Overall I like that there are quite a few med students here ( pretty much my whole floor) and I like that we are right in town (there are restaurants on all sides and we are about 5 mins from the highway. if you have anymore questions feel free to email me at [email protected]. Good Luck! and YEA Pats!!!!!