UNECOM interview info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AYLC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone interviewed with UNECOM give me some information about their interview schedule?
I was wondering if it can be finished before 2:30p so that I will be able to take the last flight of the day and fly home? :confused:
Thanks for your help... :)

Members don't see this ad.

my interview was done at 10am - but there's a tour and a lunch that's optional. someone took off after the interview, i remember. it's very laid back - have a good time, relax and be yourself. good luck!

If your interview is scheduled for the early morning (say around 8:30) you should have absolutely no problem being out of there by 11 am or so. My interview lasted about 30 minutes, and there was no obligation to hand around afterwards.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can be out of there by noon, but be warned that the security precautions at the Portland airport (you didn't mention where you were flying to) are VERY strict, as it is the airport that two of the terrorists passed through. The wait is long, so allow for at least two hours before your plane takes off. The Portland airport is about 30 minutes from the school. Good luck! :)

Thanks to all for replying. I will take off from portland airport and will take PalCareGrl's advice: be there at least 2 hours in advance... :)