1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UNECOM interview info

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AYLC, Nov 16, 2001.

1. AYLC

AYLC Member
    7+ Year Member

Can someone interviewed with UNECOM give me some information about their interview schedule?
    I was wondering if it can be finished before 2:30p so that I will be able to take the last flight of the day and fly home? :confused:
    Thanks for your help... :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Monkey5555

Monkey5555 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

my interview was done at 10am - but there's a tour and a lunch that's optional. someone took off after the interview, i remember. it's very laid back - have a good time, relax and be yourself. good luck!

4. algae

algae Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If your interview is scheduled for the early morning (say around 8:30) you should have absolutely no problem being out of there by 11 am or so. My interview lasted about 30 minutes, and there was no obligation to hand around afterwards.

5. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    You can be out of there by noon, but be warned that the security precautions at the Portland airport (you didn't mention where you were flying to) are VERY strict, as it is the airport that two of the terrorists passed through. The wait is long, so allow for at least two hours before your plane takes off. The Portland airport is about 30 minutes from the school. Good luck! :)

6. AYLC

AYLC Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks to all for replying. I will take off from portland airport and will take PalCareGrl's advice: be there at least 2 hours in advance... :)