UNECOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSafur

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my UNECOM interview on Jan. 18th. Any advice from those who interviewed there? By the way, why did you choose UNECOM over other schools if you are planning on attending in 2001? Thanks for all your help!

Members don't see this ad.

msafur,

I interviewed at UNECOM during the first week of december and was admitted five days letter. Their interview is very straightforward, and really isn't very different from other schools. They ask about your interests, your background, and things that you may have written on your application. They want to know why you chose osteopathic medicine, why UNECOM, and what do you see yourself doing in ten years or so...nothing out of the ordinary. Actually, I was asked a hypothetical situation, about working in a team and having a problem with one of my teammates. To prepare, I would be sure to know why you wish to attend UNECOM, why you chose osteopathic medicine (and the meaning of osteopathic medicine), and be sure to go over your secondary application. This should be more than enough information.

I am still interviewing at other schools, but I definitely could see myself being happy at UNECOM.

Best of luck on your interview.