UNECOM or Touro Middletown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ozzir9

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need some help! I am leaning towards UNE but something is holding me back and I don't know what? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thread moved to the Help Me Decide: X vs Y Medical School subsection. Do you have any pros and cons about each school based on your experience interviewing at each institution?
Well UNE is very established and does very well on the boards with a good match. I am not crazy about their TBL, but I have used it in undergrad and have been very successful in those classes. I am a little hesitant on Touro's flipped class approach and part of me feels I won't do as well because of that. However, there is something holding me back from going all in on UNE

4th year student here... flip classroom, clickers are 10% of your grade.. easy 10% IMHO
First year exam schedule is brutal, but it's getting better from what I can see.
Second year, block schedule organ systems. You have about 1 month to prep for Level/Step 1 before third year rotations.

Reactions: 1 user