UNECOM Roommates class of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reffi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, for those of you who have been accepted to UNECOM to begin the fall of 2006 (and who have accepted your acceptance) I thought I'd start this thread to help us make contacts for roommates. I was up at the school this weekend doing some apartment hunting and when I stopped at the housing office looking for the roommate list- they looked at me like I had three head and said they hadn't done a grad student roommate list in years.

So here it is:
I am a 22 y/o female from CT looking for a roommate to share what will most likely be a two bedroom apartment. I have a few leads after last weekend, rent will most likely be about 450 to 500 a month- hopefully in Saco (it's a nicer neighborhood) but possibly in downtown Biddeford (but not the slum-ish area).
Requirements: mostly clean (but not o.c.d.), non-smoking, no pets (unless they're fish, sadly pets with fur start to smell up apartments...there's simply not enough space), a decent sense of humor and comprehension of sarcasm, and able to study in an absence of complete silence (as i usually have some music playing-but quietly). Also, if you have an overabundance of motivation and can guilt me into going to the gym more often, that's a definite plus. I'm looking for a female roommate, but would consider an impressively hygeinic guy (aka you have to rinse out the sink after you shave, etc) Oh, and you have to accept the fact that I might shout loudly at the television 12 Saturdays during the Fall (and hopefully once around New Year's) whenever the penn state football team does something i either emphatically agree with or when i feel the need to yell with frustration.

So that's it- if you're interested in living with me, shoot me a message. I also looked at a lot of places this weekend and learned a lot, so if you're looking for some advice, i'd be happy to help. :) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.