unecom secondary confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christinejane19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this may be a dumb question... but is there a space limit to the essay questions on the unecom secondary? i am working on it right now, and it just seems like you can scroll on and on and on... i dont want to submit and have part of my essays chopped off...any information would be greatly appreciated... thanks alot!

Members don't see this ad.

I think that'd be a question for someone in the admissions office... [email protected] James Gaffney, the coordinator of recruitment... or 207-283-0170 extension 2329. best of luck!

jon (ms-2 @ une)

christinejane19 said:
this may be a dumb question... but is there a space limit to the essay questions on the unecom secondary? i am working on it right now, and it just seems like you can scroll on and on and on... i dont want to submit and have part of my essays chopped off...any information would be greatly appreciated... thanks alot!

i just wrote an amount that seemed satisfactory, like a page's worth.... i think that's usually the amount a secondary app. essay should be.