UNECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO123

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just got a letter from the director of admissions from UNECOM which says "having just taken the MCAT it is apparent you posseses the desire to enter the field of medicine. My purpose in writing is to make you aware of the oppertunites that exist at UNECOM...."
It goes on to talk about the university. It says apply early b/c seats are filled quickly and so forth... It also asks if I'm interested I should contact the admissions office....

But the thing is I alreday applied and they told me to go adn fill out their secondary on line. Why would they send me this letter where they are acting as if I've never even applied to the school. Should I call and ask just in case they lost my application..
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i got it too...i'm not applying there, it's too remote from civilization...besides, i took my MCAT in april...hum...

well, i think that almost everyone who has taken the mcat has received this letter. if you still feel a bit concerned about your application, you should contact the school by phone or by e-mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm an MSI at UNECOM and it's not remote from civilization (Portland is about 20 miles away).

I thought the same thing when I applied, but once I saw the area it wasn't bad at all (and I'm from NYC).

Do you know anything about this letter? I'm going to call the school Tues..

I got the same letter and I was worried they hadnt recieved my app. becuase I had already applied to the school...I called the school today and they told me to disregard it beacuse it went to everyone who took the April MCATS and just wait for the secondary which they will send out as soon as the primary is processed. :)