1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Unfilled 2007?

Discussion in 'ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match' started by flga, Mar 12, 2007.

1. flga

flga Member
    10+ Year Member

Is there anyone that would be kind enough to post the unfilled spots for tihis year after the initial list comes out? I just found out I passed Step 2 CK and was going to give scrambling a shot this year. Thanks and congrats to all those that matched and good luck for all of those that scramble this week.

Jo

2. Adam_K

Adam_K Indentured
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    This year, it is a dynamic list, that changes every hour. Here's part of email the NRMP sent last week.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. angel80

angel80 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Are you registered with ERAS? If you are not, you cannot scramble (the scramble works through ERAS). If you are registered, you should have no problem getting the list. Also, it is a violation to share the un-matched program list (although someone usually does).

4. Wrigleyville

Wrigleyville Fugitive Tech Consultant
    10+ Year Member

I think you can scramble without ERAS, but I don't think you'll have the list, which is quite the obstacle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    flga

flga Member
    10+ Year Member

I didn't register thru ERAS and NRMP, hence my problem in not being able to obtain my own list. Once again, congrats to all of you who matched-I hope one day to be in your shoes, whether this year (thru the Scramble) or next.

6. neuroticchica

neuroticchica Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hopefully your school would help you. The list is dynamic this year and I don't think anyone wants to waste time to publish when they could be looking for a place. Also, I think the NRMP considers it unfair (and a violation) to do this which is part of the reason why matched people this year will not be able to even view unfilled spots. After all, it seems fair that the people who invested time, energy, and money should get first dibs. Usually you can find a list on the web on the second or third day. Good luck next year on your application.

7. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yeah. anyone with access right now only has access because they did not match.

8. Pox in a box

Pox in a box 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Will there ever be a published report of what programs did not fulfill their match quota?

9. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    There will be. The NRMP releases it to everyone who registered; we've posted here on SDN in the past ( and will do so if anyone cares to send it along).

10. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  11. OP
    OP
    flga

flga Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks so much, Dr. Cox!

12. Pox in a box

Pox in a box 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't think there will be one officially sent to all candidates like in the past by the NRMP. I believe it was only sent to the NRMP-registered scramble-eligible candidates.

13. oceanwaves

2+ Year Member

if you did not participate in NRMP then in order to scramble you can try electronicresidency.com. Good luck!