Unfilled List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the love of God somebody post that unmatched list. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I have it in pdf format, but I'm not sure how to post that here... pm me if you want me to send it.

If you asked for the list but did not receive it, that means I need your email address pm'd to me.

It doesn't work to copy/paste it onto here from a pdf... it's a messy clusterf**k.

Hey there. Just wanted to know if you could send me the unfilled list. Thanks so much and congrats with everything. I just PM'd you.

I've sent the list to everyone that I have email addresses for. If you didn't get it, send me your email again.

To be clear and also respond to a rather nasty message someone sent back about how "these programs are already filled! wtf?? etc etc, I don't know what the status of these programs are- this is just the list that NRMP sent me when I asked for it.

hey guys,

I know your list might be a year old, but can you please email it to me???
I am trying to scramble and I would like to have an idea of how the list looks like and how to organize myself.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
The list for 2011 is not available yet - it will be constantly changing throughout today. Please do not publically post your email addresses (for your own safety) and do not ask for a list that is a) illegal to obtain until after Thursday, and b) most likely nonexistent until Thursday afternoon.

Even if you were to get a list today, its credibility would be suspect.

Again, please do not ask for copies of the unfilled spots from the 2011 Match until after Thursday. Thanks!

if you have the list please send PM to me
Thank you!

PS:
Really?
If the med schools send the lists to their students there is no reason i should even try. Not fair.
I don't even think that the lists are published yet.

Last edited:
Again, the list for 2011's Match is NOT available. Please do not publically post your email address to ask for a list that does not exist!

After Thursday, you may ask for copies of the publically released list. Until then, it is illegal for anyone to distribute the copy of the list, and you may be subject to sanctions from the NRMP for distributing the list.

PLEASE NOTE: The original post in this thread is from 2009. So please stop publically posting your email address!

I've sent the list to everyone that I have email addresses for. If you didn't get it, send me your email again.

To be clear and also respond to a rather nasty message someone sent back about how "these programs are already filled! wtf?? etc etc, I don't know what the status of these programs are- this is just the list that NRMP sent me when I asked for it.

Could you email me with the list too? [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

Again, the list for 2011's Match is NOT available. Please do not publically post your email address to ask for a list that does not exist!

After Thursday, you may ask for copies of the publically released list. Until then, it is illegal for anyone to distribute the copy of the list, and you may be subject to sanctions from the NRMP for distributing the list.

PLEASE NOTE: The original post in this thread is from 2009. So please stop publically posting your email address!

Where are you getting your source of information?

I think poster means not available to the public until Thursday, whereas we just want to know if it's available at all.. even to those registered and eligible to scramble.

Just look at the date of the posts at the top. They're all from 2009-2010.

In terms of sharing the list publicly, "The Match Agreement prohibits applicants from sharing NRMP’s List of Unfilled Programs with individuals who did not register with the Match."
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/#nrmp

1) It doesn't take any special talent or inside knowledge to look at the first post in this thread and see that it was posted in 2009.

2) The ECFMG states VERY CLEARLY that this is illegal

The Scramble starts on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Time in the United States, when the list of programs with unfilled positions is posted on the NRMP website, and ends on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Time in the United States. Once the list has been posted, you may apply to any program with an unfilled position. You will not have access to the list of unfilled programs if you did not register with the Match; refer to the NRMP website for its policies. The Match Agreement prohibits applicants from sharing NRMP’s List of Unfilled Programs with individuals who did not register with the Match.

3) The NRMP has already notified SDN that if anyone on SDN posts or distributes illegal Scramble lists, then those posters will be guilty of copyright violation and the NRMP may pursue legal action against these individuals.

So, really, when I ask you to PLEASE STOP asking for the list of unfilled positions until after Thursday, it is because it is ILLEGAL. Furthermore, even if the list is available, how can you trust it to be current or even real? Finally, posting your email address online is a VERY bad idea, and places you at serious risks of identity theft, spam, viruses, etc.

I think poster means not available to the public until Thursday, whereas we just want to know if it's available at all.. even to those registered and eligible to scramble.

Why would you need to post your email address to know if the list is available? If people know, they could just post "It's available!" on SDN.

The fact that people are posting their email addresses means that they hope to have the physical list emailed to them. And that's what I'm trying to discourage by my posts.

...and even if you get the list you can't go in myears anyway bcause the server doesn't respond...which it could only mean that there are already some people there that are applying...so the list is out...

You should just delete this thread - people are going to keep showing up and posting their email and asking for lists. It's like throwing chum to sharks.