Union University Class of 2016.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmMiss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone been accepted to Union. I would like to start our facebook group :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello PharmMiss, I have been accepted for the Class of 2016 at Union University.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey whats up everyone??? i have an interview at Union University on the 13th of january. any advice?? and how is the area around the campus? i hear you can get an apartment with everything included 1 bedroom 1 bath from like $500!

The campus is very nice. There will be an essay during the interview. you will have a student and faculty interview. It is very relax and just be yrself

Thank you for the heads up...its weird that i received an interview without them seeing my pcat score...im taking it january 11.

It is a new school so they dont have really weight that much thr PCAT. maybe they just based themselves on yr grades

Hi PharmMiss,

My interview was October 7th, and yes, I will be attending. Congratulations to you as well. I look forward to meeting all of our classmates :)

Hi Samih, congratulations on your interview invite. You will LOVE the school. The faculty/students are very sweet and down to earth. Like PharmMiss said, there will be an essay, as well as, an interview with the students and faculty. You may be a little nervous when you first get there, but I guarantee by the end of the interview process, you will be a lot more relaxed. Good luck on your interview :)

Thank you rtw0822 but i am very nervous!!! my interview is on January 13!! its my first interview...i have another 2 interviews for touro in new york and another one in California, California Northstate. i would really like to attend Union because its only a 13 hour drive from where i live but i would rather spend 4 years in california....

Thank you sooo much!! I was nervous as well when I first arrived, but after being there for a little while I wasn't as nervous. Just go in there and be yourself. Answer the questions to the best of your ability:) Going to school 4 years in CA would be a GREAT opportunity!! Good luck again and keep us posted:)

Hi PharmMiss,

My interview was October 7th, and yes, I will be attending. Congratulations to you as well. I look forward to meeting all of our classmates :)

Awesome!!!!! I am going to create the facebook page as soon as we get more people

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, everyone!

I'm actually a current Union student (undergraduate) and my interview date is January 27th. I'm looking forward to meeting anyone who is also planning to attend this interview day.

@ Samih Aysheh >> Congratulations on the interview! I hope it went well. If you have any specific questions about the Jackson area, I can try to answer them. I'm relatively familiar with the area since I've been here the past four years, but I spent most of my time on campus. Also, I share a two bedroom apartment that is a ten minute walk from the School of Pharmacy and it's only $700/mo. Apartments near the campus are very affordable, especially if you're open to sharing it with a room mate or two.

KLL89, congrats on your upcoming interview!! I know you will do great:)

thank you the interview wasn't to bad...but i just received the acceptance call this morning!!!

That is AWESOME news, Samih!! Will you be attending? I

I received an email saying they do background checks with AACP.....but if everything goes well I will be attending!! Is there a Facebook page yet??

Yay...that is great news :) I don't think anyone has created a FB page yet.

I also interviewed on Jan 13 with Samih and will be attending :)

Congrats Tratpat!! I can't wait to meet everyone :)

Hey guys!! I am so excited for everyone who is attending UNION. I am too!!! I am going to create the facebook page but we need more people. Anyways, add me on facebook: Bled Nguessan

Hey guys!! I am so excited for everyone who is attending UNION. I am too!!! I am going to create the facebook page but we need more people. Anyways, add me on facebook: Bled Nguessan

How long did it take after your application was complete to hear something? I sent in my application on 1-10, and my last letter of recommendation was sent to schools on 1-30. I received an automated email after submitting my supplemental that my application would be reviewed and I would be notified of any missing information. I have not heard anything since... Thanks!

How long did it take after your application was complete to hear something? I sent in my application on 1-10, and my last letter of recommendation was sent to schools on 1-30. I received an automated email after submitting my supplemental that my application would be reviewed and I would be notified of any missing information. I have not heard anything since... Thanks!
I heard from them the same day my pharmcas was sent as I had already completed my supplemental application :). Dont worry, you will hear from them soon:)

just sent the $1000 deposit! ya im officially attending lol
Hi Samih, if I'm not wrong we had the same interview day at Union. I sat across from you while we were eating. I am the girl who comes from California, remember me? I will be attending Union too, so see you soon! :)

Hi Samih, if I'm not wrong we had the same interview day at Union. I sat across from you while we were eating. I am the girl who comes from California, remember me? I will be attending Union too, so see you soon! :)
Congratulation. Add me on facebook if you have one. Trying to get to know my classmates :)

are you Bled Marchall Nguessan on facebook?

Hi PharmMiss and the rest of class:). I got accepted to Union as well (last week).
Congrats to everyone!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Congratulations to all thoses who got accepted, see you in august!!!

Hey, everyone!

I'm actually a current Union student (undergraduate) and my interview date is January 27th. I'm looking forward to meeting anyone who is also planning to attend this interview day.

@ Samih Aysheh >> Congratulations on the interview! I hope it went well. If you have any specific questions about the Jackson area, I can try to answer them. I'm relatively familiar with the area since I've been here the past four years, but I spent most of my time on campus. Also, I share a two bedroom apartment that is a ten minute walk from the School of Pharmacy and it's only $700/mo. Apartments near the campus are very affordable, especially if you're open to sharing it with a room mate or two.

Hey there

I want to know how many questions will they be asking in the interview. I have my interview this Friday and want to be well prepared on what to expect.
I am flying into Memphis and will be driving to Jackson. Also, is it safe to note that if I have been given an interview, I have a good chance of being accepted if I really rock the interview?
Is there anything you would advise someone coming from California to Jackson? Racism issues on minorities? Thoughts on diversity?

Thank you for reaching out.