Union University Pharmacy School C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delly234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I have an interview at Union Pharmacy School on Friday, October 21st. It's my first pharmacy school interview so i'm super super anxious. Apart from that, I'm looking for others who have an interview that same day that are flying into Memphis on Thursday. How is everyone getting to Jackson. Are you driving, taking a taxi, getting an uber etc??? I'm just looking for the most effective way of getting around without having to pay to much. If anyone has any suggestions, please shareee!!!!! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Rent a car, don't buy the companies insurance, bring your own. It will cost around $50 (may be less) or so to rent one if you book on Expedia and bundle.

Rent a car, don't buy the companies insurance, bring your own. It will cost around $50 (may be less) or so to rent one if you book on Expedia and bundle.
Thanks very much!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,
So I have an interview at Union Pharmacy School on Friday, October 21st. It's my first pharmacy school interview so i'm super super anxious. Apart from that, I'm looking for others who have an interview that same day that are flying into Memphis on Thursday. How is everyone getting to Jackson. Are you driving, taking a taxi, getting an uber etc??? I'm just looking for the most effective way of getting around without having to pay to much. If anyone has any suggestions, please shareee!!!!! Thanks

How was your interview Delly234?

How was your interview Delly234?
Omg the interview was amazing. There were about 13 of us and then they split us into two groups. The first group went for a tour and then the second group started with their interviews. We had a student (P1 and P3) and faculty interview and I have to say that everyone was so welcoming. I was so scared at first but then once I got there, I felt very comfortable. If you're going to interview there, just be yourself. They asked very basic questions and I think two ethical questions but they were pretty easy to answer. Their class size is small so that's one of the reason why I want to go to this school. They also have really great resources that will help a student excel while in pharmacy school. I suggest you watch all of the videos that the admission coordinator sends so that you can have a good sense of the school before hand. I've been accepted into the class of 2021 and i'm really excited :). If you have any questions, just let me know!! :D

Omg the interview was amazing. There were about 13 of us and then they split us into two groups. The first group went for a tour and then the second group started with their interviews. We had a student (P1 and P3) and faculty interview and I have to say that everyone was so welcoming. I was so scared at first but then once I got there, I felt very comfortable. If you're going to interview there, just be yourself. They asked very basic questions and I think two ethical questions but they were pretty easy to answer. Their class size is small so that's one of the reason why I want to go to this school. They also have really great resources that will help a student excel while in pharmacy school. I suggest you watch all of the videos that the admission coordinator sends so that you can have a good sense of the school before hand. I've been accepted into the class of 2021 and i'm really excited :). If you have any questions, just let me know!! :D
Wow!! thats awesome!!! congrats on it!!!!

I got accepted to it as well. Will be great to meet with you again. I was also interviewing that day.