“Unique aspect of your application that should be considered”

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eagleye2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, im starting to prewrite secondaries and came across this question (title) and am wondering what answers are applicable. For example, is it appropriate to include something I already included in my primary? For example, I think that my upward trend signifies my growth/maturity as a student but obviously they can “see” my upward trend through the grades in the application. Would this be considered a unique aspect of the application or should it be somethign that hasnt previously been stated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, im starting to prewrite secondaries and came across this question (title) and am wondering what answers are applicable. For example, is it appropriate to include something I already included in my primary? For example, I think that my upward trend signifies my growth/maturity as a student but obviously they can “see” my upward trend through the grades in the application. Would this be considered a unique aspect of the application or should it be somethign that hasnt previously been stated. Thanks

I don't think acm like to see academically related attributes for this unique prompt. I think an upward trend is very very common among all applicants. I think even discussion about your passion/hobbies/unique life events/ interesting experiences and growth are much better