Unique Family Medicine Jobs- AZ,GA,KS,MO,NC,OH,OK,TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimhuttonmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Family Medicine Opportunities

We are a company dedicated to providing excellence in primary care, preventive medicine and reestablishing the patient/provider relationship as the key to optimal well-being.

Our company provides on-site clinics, physicians and nurse practitioners to corporations in 10 states, throughout the United States. Our practitioners help our corporate clients directly and conveniently improve patient’s lives while maintaining a healthy work-force. Our focus is wellness and treating chronic disease to goal. We as providers are encouraged to spend more time with our patients on education and healthy living. However, we also provide acute care to employees and their families. This is family medicine the way it was meant to be, real primary care with an emphasis on wellness.

Our compensation is attractive, malpractice is provided, and the job itself is inherently rewarding. Since we are paid directly by the corporations, doctor schedules are much friendlier. Our philosophy and corporate structure, allows us to take care of patients and get away from the "numbers game." We treat patients, improve lives and create lasting relationships. We DON'T bill, collect or generate RVUs.

We are currently recruiting in several regions:
Phoenix, Arizona
Atlanta, Georgia
Wichita, Kansas
Kansas City, Missouri
St Louis, Missouri
Boone and Jefferson City, North Carolina
Ohio
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas

Clinics for each company range from 4-40 hrs/week. If you or any of your colleagues around the country would be interested in moonlighting options, part-time or full-time work, please contact me.

Let me know if I can provide you with any more information.

Thanks for your help,
Kim Hutton, MD
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.