Uniting all the 2008 Canadian applicants here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is applying for US dental schools this coming cycle as a Canadian? Let's get together to encourage and help each other out! And of course Americans can join and encourage us :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Im in for this cycle. Just finishing up an Hns. BSc. from University of Toronto (and going crazy trying to get my references). Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Canadian here. I am in the US already for undergrad. Applying this cycle.

Any schools of interest for canadians??

I'm here guys, good luck this coming year!

I'm also canadian...I only applied to one school and I didn't finish my application until end of February...really late :(...
I learned my lesson for the next cycle! :D
Good luck everyone!
GPA~3.45
DAT (I wrote the american) bio 22, chem 19, orgo 18, math 17, PAT 19, RC 18 TS 20, AA 19....
Should I repeat my DAT?

How's everybody doing?

This is my first application cycle and i'm personally interested in Nova (sucker for the sun and wakeskating). :laugh:

Are you any of you planning on writing the American DAT instead of the Canadian?

Topgun, how is it you're going crazy trying to get references? I found them to be the easiest part of the application thus far. Aside from asking for the reference and writing a short thank-you letter the professor has to do all the work. :D

remember, there is a limit of 4 lors for this year.:p