Univ. of Kentucky & Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etoolky1

Tooth girl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from these schools? Do you know anything about the admissions process as far as these schools are concerned?
SIU
Univ. of Kentucky
Louisville

Thanks for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

haven't heard a thing...
they are slow pokes ;)

Yeah, I heard from SIU about a month ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the secondary for UK about a month ago, but I am just getting ready to send it in today (it was so much work!!). They don't tell you your interview date until you fill out the secondary either, which is always a bummer. UL sent me some form to fill out about residency and they also wanted a check for $50 buckeroos. Apparently this is just so my application is complete - it doesn't mean I have made it to the next level in any way. UL said they had a overwhelming amount of applicants and that is why they are taking a little longer this year. Seems like it's the same story for everyone - so many people, so little time.
Anyway, hope this helps. Good luck!

I interviewed at Louisville. They were the second school I heard from. The people there were so very nice. The students I talked to were helpful as well. Hopefully you all get a chance to check it out.