univ of md school of medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolate_md

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all I have a quick question Im an undergrad and Im applying this year last year a women in minority affairs ( I think) told me to contact her and I lost her card her name was hermone and I cant find her in the directory if anyone knows who she is can I please get contact info or at least her first/last name.

Thanks

Desperado

Members don't see this ad.

private message TMS he knows who she is....or do a search for the Official University of Maryland 2007 thread in the pre-allopathic forums...i think TMS mentioned her first and last name there

good luck

Thanks so much I finally found it I spelled her name wrong it was Hermione Hicks and she's in admissions. I searched the old post in premedical and found it. Imm glad I found it she was very helpful and told me to keep in contact with her but I lost her card. I was trying to reach her because she wants to come to my school to speak at an event our Pre-Med AMSA chapter is holding. BTW if any students from the area are interested we'll also have a panel of med students answering questions about 1st year experience and the application process so if anyone is interested pm me. Well again thanks for your help!

Kenyona