Univ. of Miami Interviews Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcjay

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from University of Miami after submitting their secondary? :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I asked Agnes (the main admissions secretary) when we'll be seeing the first batch of interviewees at UMSM and she said that Friday, Sep 17th was the first day of interviews. Good luck mcjay!

I haven't heard from them either :confused:
Thanks for checking arsenic ! :thumbup:

No problem guys. Don't freak out if the school doesn't get back to you for a while after your application is complete. I'm a Fl resident and I submitted my secondary to UMSM in October '03 and didnt get an interview invite from them until April '04, six months! I had pretty much written them off, I'm just glad they hadn't forgotten about me! =) UMSM admissions is just very selective with interview invites but once you get an interview, you're chances of being offered a spot in the freshman class are very high.

Its a great med school, classs started on Aug 9th and I haven't heard anyone in my class say that they regret the choice.

If any of you have any questions about the school or interview, just PM me. Good luck!