Univ of Texas - Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gasman2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on the current anesthesia residency program at UT-Houston? I have heard some very bad things about the program and I have been thinking about canceling the interview. However, I don't have very many interviews (7 including UT-Houston) and I don't want scramble!!! Any thoughts???

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone shed some light on the current anesthesia residency program at UT-Houston? I have heard some very bad things about the program and I have been thinking about canceling the interview. However, I don't have very many interviews (7 including UT-Houston) and I don't want scramble!!! Any thoughts???

What type of bad things? I myself am very interested in doing a fellowship there. I did not go on their interview because I heard they work a work horse program, plus I thought the medical center was just way too big. It's like a damn major international airport. Confusing as heck to get around. I interviewed at Baylor and was really overwhelmed. But I'd like to hear some stuff too.