Univ of Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard anything, as in interview invitationsm from UVA? After visiting the program & knowing one of the surgical residents very well, it has been propelled to 1 of my top 2 choices. And, it is the only one of my most intriguing programs that I have yet to receive an interview invitation.

So, anyone else out there heard from or had an interview invite?

Members don't see this ad.

Got an invite from uva last week. They called on the telephone to invite me so make sure that you have checked your messages on your answering machine. Best of luck.

I received an offer from UVA about 3 weeks ago. They call and leave a message and also send email to let you know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard good things about UVa's program. Several friends of mine in anesthesiology residency say it's a top-notch program. I'm curious about some recent comments from UVa's residents found on Scutwork.com. What are your feelings about information found on scutwork.com (i.e. take it with a grain of salt?)?