Univ of Washington SOD Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ohbohkman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious who here have been to the UW SOD interview?

I have one coming up, and want to know how it went, what your opinions of the school is, etc.

I also want to know which hotel was a good place to stay at, that's nearby the dental school facility.

I won't be renting a car, so let me know how much taxi fare is from SEA/TAC to the UW area.

I'm definitely excited about this!!

Members don't see this ad.

yo the interview was very relaxing. the faculty are awesome and are very engaging and nice. My interviewers were very friendly and made it a point that this is not a stressful interview. you get interviewed by two faculty at the same time. the facilities are not the newest but i liked it and you get ur own op chair 3rd and 4th year so thats cool. the sim lab looks really nice. overall i was very impressed with the school. I stayed at the silver cloud in and they have a private shuttle service that will pick u up from airport and take u to hotel and to the school and to the airport for like 35 one way i think. Good luck with your interview