Univ. of Washington?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TV09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am interested in applying to Washington for Fall 2008 as an out of state student and was wondering if anyone knows anything at all about the school or any current students if they enjoy it there. Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the replies so far...

Well, I applied but I didn't fill out the supplemental because I was too lazy :(

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the replies so far...

Wow. You ask an incredibly vague question that essentially amounts to having us do the research for you, and you get testy when you haven't gotten a reply?

Are you sure you're ready for graduate school?

Can you be more specific? Do you mean the school? The college life? The people?

Be patient. Posting this at 9 PM and hoping for numerous responses by 9 AM isn't really logical.

Yes I was referring to the school. I was wondering if anyone going to school there or who applied there could give me some feedback on how they feel the school is. And to tell you the truth, I was not asking for a ton of replies, one or two would be sufficient enough for me. Not asking for you to do research either, I searched on the forum and could not find much information so I figured I would post something here. nevermind...

Yes I was referring to the school. I was wondering if anyone going to school there or who applied there could give me some feedback on how they feel the school is. And to tell you the truth, I was not asking for a ton of replies, one or two would be sufficient enough for me. Not asking for you to do research either, I searched on the forum and could not find much information so I figured I would post something here. nevermind...

My friend loves the school. She said that the atmosphere of the school was great and the professors were helpful.